President’s Fly-in 2022
14th to 16th October 2022
Australians are travelling and accommodation is filling up.
The following hotels have some rooms held for the Association, please mention when booking.
465 High Street, Echuca, 3564
03 5482 5666
($200 / night)
385-389 High Street, Echuca, 3564
03 5482 3822 or 1800 035 648 (Reservations)
(Prices from $190 / night)
373/375 High Street, Echuca, 3564
03 5480 9313
(Prices from $170 / night)
411 High Street, Echuca, 3564
03 5482 4777
(Prices from $100 / night, but rise as bookings increase.)
317 High Street, Echuca, 3564
03 5482 2522
(Prices from $110 / night.)
365 High Street, Echuca, 3564
03 5482 5166
Check pricing and ask about cancellation rules when booking, some motels will require a minimum two night stay.
Friday 14 October
- Arrivals and transport to hotels
- 6:30PM Bus Pickup at Motels for Gourmet Barbeque evening at Echuca Aero Club ($20.00 per head)
Saturday 15 October
- Morning Free for whatever- Flying, Shopping or Paddle Steamer Ride etc.
- Transport, to be confirmed to airfield for flying activities.
- Noon Lunch at Echuca Workers Club Function room. (Platters of Sandwiches )
- 1:10 PM Bus Departs for Tongala town walk and visit Murals.
- 2:30 PM Bus departs Tongala for Rochester
- 3:00 PM Visit Iddles Lane Rochester, Playground Murals & Silo Art
- 3:40 PM Depart Rochester for Feeding time at the Squirrel Gliders sanctuary from approximately 4:00-5:30.
- 5:30 PM Depart for Lockington for dinner at the Lockington (Beryl’s) Pub.
- Later Back to Echuca Motels.
Sunday 16 October
- Morning. Free time and flying activities
- 12:30 Roast lunch at the Echuca Aero Club
- Departures, if you really must go.
- 6:30 PM Tea at the Workers Club Bistro (Numbers by lunch time)
$50 deposit, final costing to be determined.
Make an online payment to:
Give your name as a reference.
Send a cheque to the Treasurer at:
84 Santa Rosa Boulevard
East Doncaster VIC 3109
Please advise dietary requirements.